Monday, November 21, 2011

Can someone tell me what this song is trying to say??

You're barely getting by with your half-hearted attemps. You pass part of the test and fail the rest. Because the things you know, you also know so half-heart, you join mass murder parties cause you hear it's a trend. That's when all the fun ends. When the funds end. That's when the people who were your friends turn their backs all of a sudden.





But, oh, I got to take a breath for a second, before I wreck the impression with my confusing expression. Because I know the way I do the things I do, might cause a situation or an excessive reaction from you. And it might be what I wanna do, it might be what I wanna do.





[Chorus]


Take you. Try to shake you. Break you out of your habits. Can you feel me? Do you hear me? Can you look inside and see past the skin this time?





And If I thought you could we wouldn't be here, and if I thought I could I wouldn't be in tears. It might be a better idea if I hide for a while behind a face with a smile.

Can someone tell me what this song is trying to say??
if u read the lyrics close it doesnt make much sense...all the songwriter is doing is putting together words, in no particular rational order~
Reply:is this a meatloaf song?


No comments:

Post a Comment