Monday, November 21, 2011

Top layer colour?

I have naturally dark brown hair, fair pale skin and blue eyes...I want to colour my hair (done by a professional lol) so the top layer is a honey, golden brown (or very, very dark blonde) and let my natural colour show underneath the top layer... 2 things : first, can anyone help me find a pic of this style? I've searched loads on here but haven't come up with much, second, is this even achievable? can the stylist get my dark brown hair to this colour? (using bleach I guess) but I have alot of natural red undertones, can this be done without turning my hair orange? thanks for any help.








p.s. if you have similar hair to this and would like to share a pic, that would be great.

Top layer colour?
yess!


thats what i have.


i know exactly what you mean.


and yess, i know how to find a pic of it.


ashley tisdale has that kind of hair.


but i think she has it lighter than you want it.


but the bottom is dark, [her natural color] and the top is light. [highlights.]


i have that too.


its called partial highlights.


and no, it wont turn your hair orange.


is what they do is the parts that you want highlighted, they paint a hair bleacher on it, then they dry that so that those pieces no longer have your natural color.


then put the toner of the color you want, and wa-la!


you have your partial highlights!


thats what it is called, i had to ask my hair stylist about that.


and since she is a pro stylist, i would say she knows what she is talking about.


it can get pretty pricey though.


any where from $69-$139
Reply:you are right it is really hard tro finf a pic i think what you should do though if you want atop layer blond without looking red is dye all your hair blonde then dye the under layers dark again also for pics try looking in magizenes


No comments:

Post a Comment