Monday, November 21, 2011

I thought i had a bot fly in my back, but is that what it really is?

The other day my boyfriend saw this whole in my back. He's seen it before, but only thought that it was a zit. He's also seen this same thing before in another spot and ended up pulling something out that looked like dead skin. He tried to do the same thing with this, but it wouldn't come out and I told him that it hurt so he stopped. He sort of irritated it and a bump formed. It went away after a few hours, but when i woke up this morning the whole was slightly bigger and black. I rubbed it a little and it's tender. I looked up information on bot flies, again and i'm not sure if that's what it is. I hope not, but just incase, i made an appointment with my doctor tonight to look at it. This is the second time i've had one of these and i'm still not sure what it is.

I thought i had a bot fly in my back, but is that what it really is?
I don't know what that could be....hopefully nothing to concerning! Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment