Monday, November 21, 2011

Pill...period no pill no period what would you do?

ok i had my son a year ago and it took me 8 months to get a period and that was going on the pill. so the pill made it so i got a period on my second pack of pills right at the end my fiance and i decided to get off the pill and try again so my son was almost 10 months. but when i got off the pill i havent gotten a period. its been 4 months since i had a normal period. we really want to have another baby. i have all signs of ovulating but just no period. now ive been having cramps everytime my period is due and the skin around my stomach is sore to the touch but all ive been getting is neg tests and im not growing. its not off to one side either its like period cramps right in the middle under the belly button. ive been feeling really nauseated and tired and sore back and discharge all the signs i would be pregnant but im not getting bigger or a positive. but i really want another child. so should i go on the pill to get a period and not get pregnant or should i stay off and keep...

Pill...period no pill no period what would you do?
You should really go and see your doctor. It is possible you are having some hormone problems. I had a similar situation years ago before our daughter was born. Absence of periods should be checked out unless you are of menopause age.





As for the pill question, birth control pills suppress ovulation. If you want children, taking them isn't a good idea. Stay off the pill and see your doctor.

grappling

No comments:

Post a Comment