Monday, August 23, 2010

Am I allergic to wax?

I'm Jahaition-American. (My mom is Jamacian %26amp; my dad is Haition, and I'm American) I have a medium-light complextion. (I'm black) If you pinch me, you can see redness. I wanted to know if there is anyway I could get facial wax for sensative skin. I recently got my eyebrows waxed for the first time. Now, I have an allergic reaction. I can only wear mascara because my face is so sensative to chemicals. I only use water on my face. What can I put on it to help it? My mom's a nurse, so she's the second person I run too.

Am I allergic to wax?
seek out an allergenist they can test to see what your allergic to
Reply:id tell my mum or try and get info from a professional


i think you possibly could be allergic to that wax


i dont know about a facial wax for sensitive skin..


sorry


cya


No comments:

Post a Comment