Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ear Piercings??

I want to get my ears pierced for the second whole from the first..


than I'd like to get my helix pierced. I'm a little nervous about the helix though because it's cartilidge being pierced.. I heard it takes longer to heal.. but does it hurt a lot more since the skin's so thin there??


Is it easy to get done?


are there any complications to worry about ?


Are there any really cute earrings to go in the helix piercing??


PICS ANYONE?


thanks!!

Ear Piercings??
Yes the cartilage piercing hurts a lot worse than a regular one. It didn't really hurt when i got it done but after was the part that really hurt. It was extremely sore for several weeks and I couldn't lay on that side of my head when I slept. No complications or anything other than the pain. I have had mine now for 5 years and it has never bothered me since. Half the time I forget it's there. I just have a hoops in mine or some people use a small bar. Either is cute. Good luck!
Reply:make sure you do not go to a place that will pierce it with a gun. You will need to go to a place that pierces with needles. It will heal much cleaner that way. when you pierce cartilage with a gun, you are more likely to form a cyst around the earring. I have mine pierced, and have for about 2 years now but as i recall, it didn't hurt any more than any of my other earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment