Saturday, July 24, 2010

DIY Facial Peels?

This is my second time asking this question, hoping someone can help me out! I found out that professional peels such as http://www.amazon.com/Glycolic-Acid-Peel... are now available for in-home use, but some of the testimonials mention something about neutralizing the skin afterwards. Some say they did it with water, and others did it with a neutralizing product. Does anyone know which is better, or if they each can work?

DIY Facial Peels?
i dont know the answer to your question but I wanted to try that also and i think I read that it comes with instruction. i dont know if i have ti go with 12% or 25 or 35 or 70? but i'll wait to read all the answers.
Reply:what i can tell you is that before you try these, it is a good idea to consult a dermatologist and ask if they can show you how to do them. they can tell you which one is rihgt for your skin and help you to figure out what is best for YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment