Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pelvic floor muscle pain and tampon use, What can this be?

Sometimes when I used tampons, they seem to hit a muscle on lower right side. It also seems to be very tight or painful at times and I occasionally have spasms in the area near my tailbone and have a bb like nodule on that of the vaginal wall just under skin. I saw a OB doctor last year and she just told me I had a detached ligament. I thought that would be up higher. Is this the cause of my symptoms? Should I ask for second opinion? The nodule is new.

Pelvic floor muscle pain and tampon use, What can this be?
Oh absoultly, get another opinion! Sounds like possibly something along the lines of pelvic inflamatory disease. And the nodule being new is definitly cause for another visit to the dr. I know it's not a fun visit, but get there quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment