Saturday, July 24, 2010

Need advice on getting started with strength training?

I am just starting back with exercising and strength training. I had GBS back in 06 and since then I have lost a total of 155 lbs. i don't have allot of extra skin that usually comes with losing a massive amount of weight but I do need to tone up now and gain strength. I don't have allot of upper body strength and i could use more in my lower body. it has been a year since I have exercised or lifted weights, how can I transition back into it without over doing it. this is my second day back to curves for women and I can already tell that I am working muscles that I haven't in a while. is it good to drink protein drinks before and after my workouts? should I workout every day but alternate fat burning exercise with strength training? what weight is safe to start out with? is the yoga ball (or balance ball) the best to use for abdominal exercise? I have the firm exercise dvd as well as yoga for weight loss and burn and firm pilates. I don't want to get bulky. please help

Need advice on getting started with strength training?
Congratulations, it sounds like you are doing great. Here goes a link about strength training. It has a search box and I find it very useful when I have a question.


http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/index.ht...

paper bush

No comments:

Post a Comment