Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I think I may have athletes foot...but I think it may be something worse...I?

I started getting peeling between two of my toes on my left foot... then it went in between the toes next to it (between the tiny toe and second toe) and I got a white blister there I poked it and clear stuff came out and I got a tissue and cleaned it.I didnt remove the skin over the blister though , I didnt want it open. Then the next morning on top of my foot below the pinky toe area about the size of a half dollar its pink and itchy like a rash but hot to the touch and feels bruised if you barely touch it. I was putting alcohol on it to clean it but, Im not sure if its some wierd infection or whats going on...

I think I may have athletes foot...but I think it may be something worse...I?
Skin rash information including athletes foot skin rash can be found at the source below.


No comments:

Post a Comment