Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does Anyone have A video of Dean Winchester From Supernatural Saying....?

I dont remeber the name of it (shame on me) but its the second epsiode with the shapeshifter. Were Dean and sam go in the bank, and the guy thats showing them around says "okie dokie then". And when he leaves Deans all "I like him, he says okie dokie".


I cant seem to find that anywhere. And if you dont have a video of it, can you atleast give me the name of the episode. I think its ither called "skin" or "seeing dubbel" but im not sure.





Okie, thankz.

Does Anyone have A video of Dean Winchester From Supernatural Saying....?
yeah the name of the episode is Nightshifter. I'm sure you'd be able to find a clip of that on youtube somewhere...I know I've seen one on there before. anyway, good luck with finding the video.
Reply:I believe the episode was Night Shifter. (Skin was the one from the first season.) Unfortunately, I don't have a clip of it. Sorry. (I liked that part too- and I love Dean!)


No comments:

Post a Comment