Friday, July 23, 2010

I really like this girl and i need help?

i like her soo much and ive had girl friends before but shes different and shes kina giving me clues that she likes me in different ways, but im too afraid of asking her because i think i might mess up our friendship, because me and her are very good friends and we are with each other all the time and i hate it when we are apart, every second feels like an hour without her


and i need some advise


im 15, have darkish brown eyes, my eyes are chinky i wear glasses just like in my picture, i have a little fro just like the once in my picture and as well as my skin color


im very kind, i dont recall ever being mean to anyone in my life





so can you help me?

I really like this girl and i need help?
ya plz go and tell her about your feelings..


she might be waiting for the same


dnt waste time


just go....


:)


hope everything will went fine....


No comments:

Post a Comment