Friday, July 23, 2010

I've had my navel pierced twice now and for some reason the belly ring has pushed up to the surface both times

first time I got it pierced the guy took at least a minute to get it done. It hurt like hell . He pierced it so that both holes were ABOVE the navel Then I was told to use a saline contact lens solution to clean it 3 times a day. It looked okay but after a few days..I found that the jewelry wouldn't slide up and down so that I could clean it throughly. And my navel started swelling up and getting all watery. ..The jewelry then started surfacing to the skin and looked like it was gonna fall out. So..I eventually took it out. I got a really ugly scar there..but after it started goin away..i got it pierced again same exact way first guy did(2 holes above navel) I cleaned my piercing with alcohol a few times and I remember going swimming at the beach about a week after the piercing. The piercing eventually surfaced again and I had to remove it.Both times I used real silver. First time was the hoop and second time was a dangly chain. suggestions on how to correctly care for a piercing

I've had my navel pierced twice now and for some reason the belly ring has pushed up to the surface both times
Unfortunately some people are just not built for belly button piercing. Not all navels are constructed to hold the piercing and have it heal well. Lots of people are suited, but there are many who just arent. The same goes for just about any other body piercing you can name. People are all built a little differently which means we aren't all able to get the same piercings.
Reply:ME TOO! this sucks. the only difference between your story and mine, is that i go the bottom pierced the second time. and now i have two horrible scares. our bodies just refuse to accept the piercing. and that's it. that's just how your body is, and there is nothing you can do about. it sucks. ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment