Friday, July 23, 2010

I think I may have athletes foot...but I think it may be something worse...I?

I started getting peeling between two of my toes on my left foot... then it went in between the toes next to it (between the tiny toe and second toe) and I got a white blister there I poked it and clear stuff came out and I got a tissue and cleaned it.I didnt remove the skin over the blister though , I didnt want it open. Then the next morning on top of my foot below the pinky toe area about the size of a half dollar its pink and itchy like a rash but hot to the touch and feels bruised if you barely touch it. I was putting alcohol on it to clean it but, Im not sure if its some wierd infection or whats going on...

I think I may have athletes foot...but I think it may be something worse...I?
It could be athletes foot. I'd say get some anti fungal cream for it and wear open toe sandals for the next couple days. If you can't do that then try to change your socks twice per day.
Reply:sounds like athletes foot but you don't treat that with alcohol. get an anti fungal cream, and make sure you keep your feet dry. make sure your shoes are not damp


No comments:

Post a Comment