Friday, July 23, 2010

Could this girl have an attraction to me?

i'm 19 and i attend a community college. i'm very curious in terms of females. in my english class this dark skin girl with a very pretty smile has had me wondering. i remember in the beginning of the semester when she use to sit closer to me i use to stare at her. i didn't mean to it's just a habit but anyways a few weeks ago after class i went to the area where they have food. i saw her and asked what are they having. i half jokingly i miss paying only forty cents for lunch at my last school because now i hardly have money to buy anything. she then said, oh what school was that? i told her then walked away. i think the day i went to the counseling room so i was waiting and i saw her and the lady that works in their walk in. she smiled as son as she saw me and then i saw her give me this other little smile that lingered in my head for a quick second. next class she looked at me while i was eating but she didn't say anything. last week she gave me an entusiastic hi *** soon ash she saw

Could this girl have an attraction to me?
Maybe yes, maybe no. But whether as more than just a friend? No way of knowing without getting to know her better.





Guess the question is, just how bi curious are you? If you just like this girl and would like to know her better, then there's nothing to stop you asking her to hang out with you the same way you would any friend. And getting to know her better will give you a better idea if she's likely to be attracted to you in that way.





As a bicurious teen I met most of my partners through women only events where most the attenders were lesbian or bisexual and none of the rest would have had any trouble with me being attracted to them. But that was back in the 80's - hopefully it's a lot easier today for curious young women ;-)





Good luck!

lady slipper

No comments:

Post a Comment