Saturday, July 24, 2010

I've got red bumps all over my back, shoulders, and chest?

I've got red acne-like pimples all over my back, shoulders, and chest. I get them in my scalp and on the bottom of my butt sometimes. I'm wondering what the hell it is because I've tried just about everything.








They are about the size of say... a drop of water and some even smaller. There are small and large ones. They are spread out, not concentrated in a particular area.


When they first pop up it stings for a second and then starts itching, then it hurts when I touch or press on it. They have a little redness around them. After a few days or a week they go away but more and more keep coming up and it's been like this for a couple of months.


It's not contagious as my father doesn't have it and he has touched it many times, but my 58 yr old great aunt has the same problem and she never gets body acne, and I would know. I've seen her walking around in tube tops since I was 2.





I've tried:


bug repellent


anti-rash/itch creams


scabies lotion


acne cleansers





The only other thing I can think of is some kind of skin disease.





If you know anything or have any information please let me know.

I've got red bumps all over my back, shoulders, and chest?
it could be an allergic reaction to something, go to the doctor
Reply:Go to the doctor. You need a prescription


No comments:

Post a Comment