Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What reason did you think this happen?

ok well i got my ears pierced about ten weeks ago and swiched them 4 weeks ago so then i clean my ears every day and then they start itching and hurting which is bad so then it take them off there is gooey ickey stuff behind my ear skin peeled off my ear starts bleeding bably and now i have a scab and it closed up and im planning to get another piercing once it heals do you think i should do that also that was the second time ive got a pircing in the same place last time it was for school purposes so why do you think all this stuff happened

What reason did you think this happen?
maybe you are allergic to the earrings
Reply:What kind of earrings were you using? Because if they were the kind that looked like gold/silver, but were actually a different metal, they are normally called fake earrings. They are generally pretty cheap. If you were using these type of earrings, then you, like I am, are allergic to the fake earrings. My ears react the same way, but I've never kept them in long enough after they start irritating my ear to become bloody and stuff. If it heals fine, then you could probably get them pierced again, but I would check with a doctor in case they are infected, which they sound like they are, but it depends on how they are now. Hope this helps. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment